Monday, October 22, 2012

and the adventure continues...

i'ts been a while since my last blog. i've been into so many challenges that made me decide to stop writing. but here i am again... life does not end there and i have to continue pursuing my goals and my dreams.

the vision of being on the top is now very, very clear to me. and my drive to conquer the mountain of success is now blazing in my heart. i know it's not easy but i have to do my best. i know God will lead me there and i know He will strengthens me.

my first business failed. my business partner left me and i'm buried in debts. but this will not stop me from going and i will continue to fight 'til i get there. i'll fight for my family, for my wife and my three kids.

i scheduled monthly payments for my debts. good thing they gave me good terms.
i invested in mutual funds and stock market even in small amount.
and now, i'm engaged again with another business.

though i've been to three MLM companies and i once said that this is not the right business for me,  but now i'm into it again. but this one is special since i know now why i failed and i now know how to deal with it.

next post, i'll share to you by business. God speed always!

No comments: